Our cabins are located all around the Douglas Lake Area. Douglas Lake is located in Dandridge, TN and Sevierville, TN (the lake is spread across both city limits and areas), just a short ways from the main part of Sevierville and, by extension, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN. We are within a day’s trip driving distance to all those cities as well as Knoxville, TN, for those who want to see what the big city in our parts can offer.
We are within an hour’s drive to:
* Dolly’s Splash Country
* The Island in Pigeon Forge
* Bush Bean Museum
* Titanic Museum
* Ole Smoky Moonshine
* Lumberjack Feud
* Gatlinburg Arts and Crafts Community
* Ober Gatlinburg
* The Forge Cinemas
* Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
* The Guinness World of Records Museum
* Davy Crockett’s Tennessee Whiskey
And many more attractions within that driving distance!
Interested in doing a day trip out somewhere further? Here are some great recommendations that a lot of our guests and visitors like to pursue once they touch down here in Dandridge.
* The Biltmore Estimate in Asheville, NC
* Harrah’s Cherokee Casino in Cherokee, NC
* Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, TN
* UT Football and UT Basketball in Knoxville, TN
* Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, TN
If you have any questions about directions to Dandridge, any of the attractions listed above or anything else. Please contact us at:
You can read our Policies and Procedures here.